Search This Blog

1/13/2007

Tonight...

I shall be partying hard at my former workplace (Yeah, that one...) despite the fact that I'm persona non grata. What is a man to do? Well, for one I'm gonna drink like there's no tomorrow and do my level best to get Lyndsay "with an I" to show me her ample breasts. Ho ho...

The reason for the party is that tomorrow is my dads 60th birthday and he booked the function hall to have a little shindig that he had to ask the president for special permission for me to attend.

I guess I should be on my best behaviour as I could get banned. Again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooooo....ya wanted to get Lyndsay with an "I" to show ya her Ample breast huh...hope she did & I hope she put your "EYE OUT" ya Bugger..I hope Tigger Bitch Slaps you at Disney..You are such a player...BUT...keep up the good work on your Blog I`ll still read it...whilst I HATE YOU !!!!MUAHHHHHHHH...Guess who ??

Anonymous said...

I don't think you should be on your best behaviour in case you get banned. I think you should be on your best behaviour because it's bloody well your dads 60th!!

Ahh sorry Ross, but once a mother, always a mother! hehe..

/mother tone.

=p