Search This Blog

12/07/2006

It's the soundtrack to our lives.

Music I've been listening to this week...

Prince. Sign 'O' the Times. In my opinion this is the purple ones finest work. Replete with funky jams (Housequake, It's gonna be a beautiful night, I could never take the place of your man) and smooth ballads (Slow love, The Cross, Forever in my life) this album is highly recommended.

Cypress Hill. Black Sunday. Hip hop and Rap aren't usually high on my listening list but Cypress Hill are one of the exceptions. Turn it up loud, light a joint and bounce along to this album.

Placebo. Meds. (Click here to read my review on sixlinereviews.com.)

The Who. Live at Leeds. Possibly The Who's finest live gig ever recorded.

The Magic Numbers. The Magic Numbers. A modern classic.

My Chemical Romance. The Black Parade. Balls out rock and roll.

Israel Kamakawiwo'ole. Facing Future. This album will paint pictures in your mind of palm trees, long sandy beaches and grass skirted dancers.

David Bowie. Best of Bowie. Thirty-nine tracks of David Bowie at his best.

Jamiroquai. High Times: Singles 1992-2006. Who said white men can't play funk?

Depeche Mode. The Best of Depeche Mode, Vol. 1. Better than it sounds.

Bill Hicks. Rant in E-Minor. My favorite comedian lets loose and tells it how it is. If you do not own this album or have never heard Bill Hicks then get yourself a copy. Immediately, if not sooner.

Should you feel like expanding your music collection and want to purchase any of the above albums click the links and buy these albums.

No comments: