Search This Blog

12/01/2006

It was with a sense of wild adventure...

That I got into the bath tonight.

Not only because I had never had a bath at such a late hour (midnight) but also because I had never had a bath whilst still fully clothed. And I'm not talking about getting into the bath wearing a pair of jeans to shrink them, no sir, I'm talking about getting into the bath whilst wearing underwear, socks, jeans, t-shirt and a sweatshirt.

(Fortunately I had the good sense to take of my shoes. I'm sure that there's some old wives tale that wearing shoes in the bath is bad luck. I remember my granny giving me a row for putting my shoes on a table once so you never know...)

And why did I do this? Well because in a moment of fuzzy logic I reasoned that the bathroom itself was quite chilly and I didn't want to have to put up with the cold before I got into the bath. So the clothes stayed on.

I must say that it was actually a rather pleasant experience. In fact I would recommend that you give it a try. You never know, you may enjoy it. I know I did.

6 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

The only problem with this is drying off after. No matter how hard you rub with the towel, you just can't get the clothes dry...

And then getting into bed all wet is no fun either.

Salagatle!

Stuart Douglas said...

yer a wierd lad Ross :)

Anonymous said...

haha.. you're so random Ross..

You're fucking awesome!

=))

jenny said...

I'm proud of you...I only wish I'd been there to see it! I like a man wet with his underwear sticking to his bits!! Ooh Err Missus!

jenny said...

By the way did you do that favour I needed doing?

Unknown said...

Wreckless,
The only way to dry yourself after doing this is with a hairdryer. Sadly I do not own a hairdryer. I sat in my wet clothes in front of the fire until they dried off.

Stuart,
Thanks bro. It's always good getting told I'm wierd.

Lesley,
Thanks for the comment and the compliment. Wanna get hitched?

Jenny,
You leave my bits out of this.