Search This Blog

10/03/2006

Just sign here, here and here... Please leave your spirit in the receptacle provided.

Well, I'm now officially unemployed. Not that I wasn't unemployed before... The difference is that now it's official as I've just returned from the dole office where I signed on the dotted line.

The thing that struck me the most was that the dole office has went all high-tech since the last time I signed on. Gone are the large boards holding small cards with job details on them, these have been replaced by touch-screen computers.

I have a couple of forms to fill out and send away but apart from that it's all rosy and bright.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Ross how are u??
i checked ur blog 2day and i was nice suprise that u wrote obout me!!!I keeped my promise and i write 2 u!!2night i going with my flat mate for a fet beer.
keep in touch!!!!big kiss bye kate(little polish girl) :)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

YO, HELLO KATE. BE A DARLING AND TELL HIM TO GET HIS ARSE OVER THERE PRONTO.

SALAGATLE!

Divemaster GranDad said...

And Ross's arse goes "voela valla" ...LOL (Zulu for "open close")

KATE...as Wreckless says, tell my Cuzzin to get his butt into gear. Be nice to him, he's a helluva guy, but hurt easily (as we all are, incidentally).

Unknown said...

Hello again Kate,
I got your email. Thanks for getting in touch. I replied to it and hope you don't get too freaked out by my writing about you, or by my cousin (Steve) and Wreckless' comments on here.

Unknown said...

Wreckless and Steve,
Once again thanks for the comments. Quite what Kate will make of all of this is beyond me. In my opinion she'll either run a mile and I'll never hear from her again, or she'll think everyone I know is as mad as a bag of monkeys and run a mile, or she'll figure out I have a crush on her... And run a mile.

jenny said...

Oh this is getting a bit like Tootsie and Kev....whatever happened to them? I miss them.

Anyway...Kate's here (Hello Kate), Ross is happy and glowing and it's all good.

The spiders back, the sun is shing, the bird's are singing and the world is full of joy, peace and love(big hugs to africa to my favourite boys)...and all is well everywhere.

I've taken it too far...I'll get my coat!