Search This Blog

10/14/2006

Bring the noize!

First off, apologies for the title of this post being a bit to much like a tribute to the band of brummie bampots that is Slade.

There really is no excuse for it. It's unforgivable. I'm sorry. Honestly I am. Console yourself with the knowledge that I'll be haunted by it for a long time. (Imagine the length of time it'd take for someone to wear away Mount Everest to sealevel with a beltsander and you'll get the idea of how long I'll be haunted by it...)

Secondly, allow me to introduce you to something that hits my buttons in the right order.

Mashups, also known as Bastard Pop, are essentially dj mixes of songs that blend one tune into another. To hear some good mashups visit Mashup Town.

In other news...

My shoulder is still caned. I'll be calling the Dr on Monday to arrange another appointment to see about physio. To be honest with you it's a pain in the ass... Shoulder... You know what I mean, stop being picky.

3 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Not sure what, but something you have done to your blogg keeps brining up a "pop up" asknig me to connect to some or other server. Only since this am. Did you add some or other "search" function, or is there an alien on your blogg? (Maybe a spider looking to get into my web?)

Divemaster GranDad said...

I got it too...something about userid and password needed to access some or other IP address. Needless to say, I cancelled it...

Unknown said...

Hola dudes,
I found out about this myself about a day ago. took me all night trying to figure it out but I eventually tracked it down to a bit of code in my template that I hadn't deleted when I removed the old tagbox I used to use.

Thanks must go to Victor at cPanel.net for his speedy response to email and phydeaux3 over at http://groups.google.co.uk/group/blogger-help?hl=en