Search This Blog

5/03/2006

Revenge of the fuckwits.

Last month I made it my duty to inform the public at large that they should never work for fuckwits. This month I'm making it my cause célèbre.

I've just been to the bank to cash my wages cheque. Sorry, that last sentence is slightly misleading, what it should say is... I've just been to the bank to try to cash my wages cheque. The difference being a three lettered word and a whole lot of hassle.

Once again I was informed by the bank that the cash isn't made out to clear straight away. I asked why the cheque wasn't able to be cleared and the money deposited into my account and was told by the assistant that even though the cheque has "Salary cheque" written on it the cheque isn't made out to cash.

"Mr Banky Man he say dem paper no good massa!" My negro slave would no doubt say if I was stuck in the timewarp that my workplace seems to be stuck in. I mean come on, what the fuck is so difficult about making sure that staff are paid on time? It ain't rocket science. And it's just as well it ain't rocket science, if it were then the chances of mankind becoming masters of its own destiny amongst the stars would be non-exsistent.

The irony of it all is that the guy in the bank told me that he has recently been in touch with my work to offer the club an easier way of doing its banking. Go figure huh?

1 comment:

jenny said...

Me thinks it's about time you sorted this issue out once and for all. Don't you?

Last time you stood your ground you won. Give it to 'em again. Only way the incompetents can be sorted.

p.s how's the neck now...gettin' any better?