Search This Blog

3/29/2006

It's about time...

That the "Tootsie" issue was brought to a halt.

I've been avoiding writing anything on this subject, as I don't wish to hurt anyone's feelings, but now it's time to lay it all on the table and sort this shit out...

Firstly, Tootsie. Sorry, not interested. My mother, who decided that we would make lovely grandkids for her to dote over, shouldn't have attempted to pair us up in the first place. As much as I love my Mum, I can't stand her attempts to set me up with women she thinks are "perfect" for me. I'm a free thinking human for fucks sake! If I ever choose to join the sheep and get hitched then I'll go out and find someone who pushes my buttons. Mine, get it? Not someone who my Mum thinks is good for me.

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hey chill out bro! Mom's just being mom, and tootsie's doing what chick do. She's hunting. Now, if it's real time, turn up at your place type stuff, get a court order! If it's just online type stuff.... well give her beans!

Salagatle!

jenny said...

Oh for the love...seems your Momma's mad at me! Consider the messenger well and truly shot!