Search This Blog

2/01/2006

In a remarkable display of self control...

I haven't had a joint for two weeks.

(Insert round of applause here.)

(There now follows a small speech.)

Thank you, thank you... I couldn't have done it without the help of Lothian and Borders Police force, who busted one of the largest drug hauls this side of the sixties a couple of weeks ago. I'd like to thank Delia True who introduced me to the music of Elliot Smith through one of her posts on her blog. I'd also like to thank my Ex-girlfriend Jennifer Young, who if it wasn't for her ripping my heart out my arsehole I'd never have attempted to smoke myself into oblivion. And finally I'd like to thank the people whom I've met in my lucid dreams over the last couple of weeks as I've slept the untroubled sleep of the clean and sober.

Thank you one and all.

2 comments:

jenny said...

Well done sweetie! You're writing on here again...and you're finally sorting that bunch of piss takers we work for! Hurrah for clean Ross...he's a revelation! You may be intrested to know my wee sis is also off the demon weed...3 weeks and 5 days now I think! She is already able to make decisions on things which normally would have taken weeks! I'm pleased for you and as a reward I will do that favour you asked for last night (you know the secret thing I can't mention on here about you having a relationship with someone you didn't??? Lol!!) Big up to my fav boy!!

P.S How much do we all love Momma Douglas???!!!

Anonymous said...

hello ross