Search This Blog

2/20/2006

I learned something today.

Whenever you're having a bath, and are having your evening meal whilst doing so, try not to have steak pie. Picking the crust of the pie out of the bath, when it's been immersed in warm soapy water, is a difficult task.

However, should you choose to do this please bear in mind that some flakes of pie crust may have inadvertently found their way into the crack of your ass. When toweling yourself dry try to remember this as seeing brownish colored flakes gently floating floorwards can cause some anxiety.

I'm not even going to mention the angst that the two or three baked beans falling from beneath your scrotum can elicit in you. And, spaghetti should be avoided at all costs. Seeing a long strand of spaghetti falling from a personal area could induce a coronary.

2 comments:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

I just LOVE this guy. This is excellent. Man, oyu could drivvle a book and I would buy it.
Keep it up bro, chat soon.
Salagatle!

Divemaster GranDad said...

Personally, I'm never going to have a bath again in my life...showers only for me...