Search This Blog

8/29/2005

"Ring domma do domma da...

Wait for your daddy-o, Wait for your daddy-o. There's whiskey in the jar boy..."

Well, there's Vodka in the bottle. And that's close enough for me. There's also a bag of the best quality weed sitting beside it. And that's a nice thought also.

Today I've done fuck all worth writing about. Nada. Nothing. Fuck all. Zero. Zip... I woke up at about 12:30 pm and watched the Moto GP race live from Brno. Then I had another hour of sleep. I'm a lazy fucker huh?

Then it was shit, shower and shave and off to work. Which was, as usual, more boring than watching a freshly laid dog-shit dry in the sun. At one point I actually prayed for an aneurysm to strike me down, just to get me out of there. But, apparently the Grand Whazoo has other plans for me and decided to let me live another day.

No comments: