Search This Blog

8/29/2005

Playing on media player... Louis Armstrong. Stardust.

I've not heard a lot of Louis Armstrongs music. In fact, apart from this song playing now I've heard none of his music.

As the music began... I found myself remembering old black and white footage of movies I couldn't name with actors I never knew, I saw tramcars and old ford trucks bustling about on busy city streets while urchins and traders flit and float between gaps in traffic.

The music fades and the next track begins. Ejeculoutro by Paul Van dyk... I float into an electric world where my mind speeds from chemical switch to chemical switch, making connections and conjecture in the constantly moving chaotic chasm that human life is.

Damn. This weed is good... Ho ho.

1 comment:

shanghai_ultra said...

Good stuff Ross. really like you comments about the edinburgh festival... can relate to that. Also glad to see you are a man who knows the value of a triple-S (shit, show and a shave) before doing something important (like drinking). Will check back often.