Search This Blog

7/18/2005

Lets be blunt.

I recently had an experience with music that happens once in a blue moon when I heard James Blunts' song "You're Beautiful." (Read what I wrote here.)

Krissy, a regular reader of my madness read my review and is now addicted to listening to James Blunt. She listens to "Out of my mind" at least once a day. Or so she tells me. Perhaps she was only saying it to make me feel like I'm a part of her life in some small way.

I believe she listens to the song and does consider me an influence in her life, but I also believe that JFK was killed by his own government. I currently have no way of knowing if either belief is true. So it goes.

In order to appreciate Krissy on a deeper level than acquaintances on the net I decided that I should get a hold of a copy of James Blunts' album "Back to Bedlam" and dedicate some time to listen to it. I wasn't disappointed.

And neither will you be if you go out and beg, borrow or steal a copy of "Back To Bedlam."

1 comment:

jenny said...

I agree wholeheartedly with your view on James Blunt's album...although he does have a bit to answer for. I now have a 4 year old who knows all the words to You're Beautiful...only he doesn't sing "flying high" but "fucking high" as per the album version!! Mind you I hear worse when he sings along to Eminem...but you don't expect it from James Blunt! Hope your feeling better chick. xx