Awaiting the backlash...
I'm not very widely read on here.
I came to this conclusion after the London bombing happened and I didn't recieve any hate mail for selling this T-Shirt on Cafe Press.
I came to this conclusion after the London bombing happened and I didn't recieve any hate mail for selling this T-Shirt on Cafe Press.
Comments
A policeman on duty there, saw that the wording was half-covered by a jersey slung over Ross's shoulder and asked Ross to move it, so that he could read the rest.
When he saw what it was, he had a good chuckle, said something to the effect of "Fuck me..g'wan yer way" and then wandered off.
Must be the only cop I've ever seen with a sense of humour. But the reaction was classic...
I still think that the best reaction I have had from one of my T-Shirts was when I walked along Princes Street in Edinburgh wearing my "Terrorist?" T-Shirt and wearing a kevlar army issue helmet.
The reaction from members of the public ran from looks of confusion, double takes so vicious that I'm sure I heard vertebrae snapping, horrified shock and best of all, laughter.
One guy actually grabbed his friend and bodily shoved him into a shop doorway as though I actually was a terrorist and there was a distinct possiblity of him and his friend being the victims of a card carrying, T-Shirt wearing, terrorist.