Search This Blog

6/26/2005

Whoo hoo.

I don't often get asked out for a drink by an attractive woman. In fact I've never been asked out for a drink by any woman. Ever. Until tonight...

The dynamically good looking Kirsty told me tonight that I had to come out for a drink with her in December. "Why?" I asked.
"Because I want to see you drunk." She said in her sexy voice.
I tried to be aloof about it all and nearly succeeded up until the point where I crumbled like a biscuit being run over by a steamroller. "So why December? If you want to see me drunk then we can go out next week." I suggested.
"I won't be able to drink. I'm pregnant, remember." She remarked.

I regained my smile and agreed that we'd go out and get blasted after the baby was born.

I just hope my diary is clear so I can make the time to go out and get rip-roaringly wrecked with this beautiful woman. Yeah right, as if I have a social life. Clearing my Diary for any month is simpler than clearing a blank blackboard.

I wonder if this event will count against the challenge "cupid" has set for me?

2 comments:

jenny said...

Oh for goodness sake..your doing it again...how many more times...remember Rosco, you have a brain, if it is not used it will stop working, it is especially important to try and use it where your love life is concerned as often it will slip into zombie mode and allow you to be carried off...not for the first time!!! I have had a thought and I am not alone in it...if you start writing poetry so help me...you've been warned boy wonder!!

Love Ya xx

Unknown said...

Calm down dear,
Take a deep breath and realize I'm just writing.