Search This Blog

6/18/2005

Quardraplegics stand and be counted.

I did intend on writing more from my Notes From Africa series tonight but instead I've decided to leave that for a couple of days to get my inspirational juices flowing.

And speaking of getting my inspirational juices flowing I really think it's about time I made the effort to take to the stage. I've warbled on for the last year or so that I'd like to do stand up as a career and if I don't do it soon I have the feeling it may just pass as another flight of fancy in the flight of fantasy that my life is.

The time has come to change. Monday nights from now on I will try my best to be at The Stand Comedy Club. If I'm to be a stand up I need to be in an environment suited to being one. I'll make a conscious effort to do this. Tempus fugit, Carpe Diem and all that jazz.

No comments: