Search This Blog

6/18/2005

Midday. Saturday.

It's just past midday and I've been out my bed for less than an hour. Does that make me a lazy swine? Not really, I think.

I have work tonight and it's gonna be busy. We've got a function on in the upstairs lounge and the Saturday Social is on for the old buggers to dance themselves into a fainting fit and drink lemonade until they fall into a sugar induced coma. I'll be working upstairs at the function so at least I'll have some women to flirt with. Damn my job is hard. Yeah sure.

I'll be working with Kirsty as well so there will also be another opportunity for me to work the Douglas magic on her. Ho ho. Now that's a laugh. I have no chance. And I'm not being self defeatist either, she's too far out my league. She's a racing yacht cutting through the swell of the Adriatic proudly while dolphins breach the water at her bow and whales surface on the horizon, and I'm a remote controlled speed boat on the surface of the local municipal park pond avoiding half sunk Coke cans and used condoms.

And now I'm off to read my latest book The Trials Of Lenny Bruce.

Have a nice day.

2 comments:

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jenny said...

If kirsty is a racing yacht am I the titanic? or maybe your plain old ordinary p&o ferry to holland?