Search This Blog

6/02/2005

FAO Steve, Steph, Eleanor, Reg and Tamlyn.

Hello.

For someone who loves words there are things I couldn't say to you all face to face as I wasn't sure I'd be able to express exactly what I wanted you to hear. This post is to redress that.

Firstly I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for welcoming me into your homes and your hearts and making me feel so welcome. You all taught me things that I would never have learned from sitting in my flat.

My mind has been rebooted and my heart has been opened as wide as my eyes were when I stared into the night sky and saw the Milky Way in all its glory. I shall never forget the time I spent with you all. You to me mean as much to me as my oldest friends and family.

I'm writing this to let you all know that. And I hope you feel the truth behind it.

No comments: