Search This Blog

6/02/2005

And so it goes...

The reality of work kicked back into my life tonight. It's good to be back. Righty ho, I don't think...

But never mind. It's only temporary until I can save up to get the fuck out of Edinburgh again and go and see another part of this wonderful world that we live in. I have itchy feet and I know I will need to scratch that itch.

I'm going to be busy over the next few days getting my shit together for Steve's visit on Sunday so forgive me if there aren't as many postings as you would expect from someone who has a month worth of writing to catch up on. If you can't forgive me then you better just learn to live with it...

My Mum and Dad are coming around to visit tomorrow night and I'm working at 9am so I'm off to bed just now to get some decent sleep. I'm still a bit fucked from the long flight back from Africa.

Stay happy. Life is great.

No comments: