Search This Blog

5/02/2005

Under African skies.

I arrived safely on Sunday morning and met up with my cousin Steven and his daughter Tami. The weather has been amazing and I am loving every minute of it.

Last night we had a south African BBQ while sitting next to the pool.

While Tami and Steff (Steve's wife) went out shopping this morning Steve and I hopped on his motorbike and took a trip to the Kyalami race track for a motorcycle expo and show. I'm not sure what was better to look at, the bikes or the brolly dollys who were dotted around the place. The choice was difficult to say the least. Do you slobber over a serie oro MV Augusta and look like a petrolhead or slobber over a brolly dolly in a tightfitting lycra body suit and look like a pervert... Tough choice huh? I have sunglasses that hide my eyes so I did both.

No comments: