Search This Blog

5/31/2005

Last day in Africa.

Well, the last month has certainly flew by. I fly out tonight at 19:20 and get back into Edinburgh at 12:30 tomorrow. Then it's back to work at the club where I stand behind the bar pretending I enjoy working there...

But enough of that for the moment, there are better things I can write about than how much I don't want to go back to my job of serving pensioners alcohol. There is my desire to see some more of this wonderful planet for one.

This trip to Africa has opened my eyes to the amount of places I can see, the people I can meet and the things I can do. Perhaps when I get back to Edinburgh I'll pack my job at the club in, get a job at the local Asda doing the nightshift stacking shelves, save up and take a year out and fuck off to the United States or travel around Europe. Perhaps.

Firstly I have to pay my Dad back the money I "borrowed" from him to pay for my ticket to come over to Africa. I say "borrowed" 'cos I told him I had the cash to pay him before I left but ho ho, I didn't. Gotta love him. And I do, just don't tell him. He'd just get all bigheaded.

No comments: