Search This Blog

5/02/2005

It's always the quiet one...

My cousin Tamilyn is a bit on the quiet side.

A bit? I've heard louder mouse farts. But don't get me wrong on this, I am in no way saying that being quiet is a bad thing. Fuck, if only George W Warmonger was as quiet as Tami seems to be then we would all be living in a peaceful world where birds sang you awake with your favorite tune and no one would die in any war.

People are different. That's what makes the world go around. Though I'm pretty sure that's got something to do with physics and the movement of planetary bodies in space but you know what I mean...

I told Tami that I found it very disconcerting that she was so quiet tonight and she told me that she was "different when [she's] drunk." Ahahaha. Aint we all. My mission is set. Get Tami drunk and see what really lies beneath the cool exterior of this attractive young woman. And do not think for a second that I'm gonna try to jump her bones, I'm merely intrigued by the silent type. They always have something to hide. And I like finding out the things that people try to hide.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having an interesting time in South-Africa. Thanks for taking time to update your blogger-page though, if you hadn't I wouldn't know what to do at work all day.... :-)

L