Search This Blog

4/12/2005

Work, Rest and play.

My mum got home from Stirling Hospital yesterday. She's tucked up in bed. Or at least I think she is. I haven't called to see how she is yet. Maybe I should do so now. But I've got to go to work in 10mins so I'll phone her later.

I have spent this morning shopping for new clothes for my holiday and have purchased 2 pairs jeans, 3 pairs of funky Bermuda shorts, 9 vests, 9 T-shirts, 1 pair of running shoes, 1 short sleeved shirt and 1 long sleeved shirt with a funky Moroccan look to it.

All told it came to £89. Which may seem like a lot of cash until you add up the amount of things I got for that amount. Gotta love Tesco's Clothing Dept.

Now I've got to go to work. Bummer. But, no matter, I only have 18 days left before my month off. I can handle that.

No comments: