Search This Blog

4/13/2005

Tesco mobile.

What a bag of shite.

Yesterday I praised Tesco's Clothing Dept for it's cheapness and it's value. Today I'm gonna throw scorn and vitriol onto their Mobile Phones.

I purchased a mobile from Tesco's a couple of months ago and have been reasonably happy with it since then. Until, at 4am this morning when I was awakened from a marvellous sleep by the sounds of my mobile switching itself on and off and bleeping like Tweeky from Buck Rodgers having a multiple orgasm. It's still doing it now. And, it's doing my head in.

On and off, On and off, On and off. Silence for about five minutes, On and off, On and off, On and off. Silence for four minutes, On and off, On and off. Silence for a minute, On and off, On and off, On and off....

You can see why this would be annoying. I'm at my wits end. I'm close to throwing it from the window of my flat into the middle of the road where a car or two can run it over, just like I did with my TV when George W Warmonger invaded Iraq. I'm that annoyed at it.

If it doesn't pack it in soon I will be taking a little trip to my local Tesco's and will be attempting to get an exchange on it, or I'll be trying to insert it into the colon of the store manager.

No comments: