Search This Blog

4/17/2005

Weather reporting award.

I don't often watch TV weather reports.

What I tend to do if I need to see what the weather is doing, at any given time, is look out the window. I find it far easier and less stressful than putting up with a permatanned gimp pointing at a map of the country.

There is something insane about having to watch someone explain to you... a little picture of a cloud means it may be cloudy, a little picture of a sun means it may be sunny and a little picture of a cloud with rain under it means, well, take a fucking guess...

But no more of this raving about how bad weather reports are on the TV because I have seen the future of weather reporting and would like to reveal it to you. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the Jeremy Paxman weather report. True genius.

No comments: