Search This Blog

4/19/2005

No comment.

I have absolutely no idea what to write about tonght. None. Not a jot, iota or clue. This is possibly as I have nothing to write about, but I'm no professional so don't quote me on that. I think it may be down to the fact that I spent exactly 1 hour and 47 minutes stuck on a freezing cold bus while I trudged out to gorebridge to visit my Mother.

I don't resent having to visit my Mum, far from it. (I have to say that. She reads this.)
I do, however, resent having to deal with ignorant bus drivers who chew your head off for asking a perfectly civilised question. As one bus driver did to me today. All I asked was "Does this bus go to gorebridge?" To which I got the rather curt reply of "Does it say gorebridge on the front?"
"No" I replied, "But it says India on the tyres, so can you drop me off at gorebridge on the way?"

No comments: