Search This Blog

4/28/2005

Ho ho.

It's the little things in life that truly make you glad to be alive at this moment in history.

Little things like... Strong coffee, Strong joints, Music and Laughter.

At the present moment I have a strong coffee and music. No joints for me. I've quit for the time being. Laughter is never very far away.

I have only two days to go until I fly off into the wild blue yonder to sample life in Africa. A whole month of lazing around drinking rum and taking it easy. It's difficult for me to put into words the feeling I have with regards to what I feel will be a profound step on the journey that is my life. So in order not to descend into mere blabbering I won't attempt it.

All I know right now is that I have the opportunity to begin living. Truly living. Not just existing from one day to the next. Living. And that can never be a bad thing.

Not one person on this planet knows where life will take them. Some never get enough life, some never get enough time and some never get the chance to change.

This is a chance for me to start living by my own rules. Bring it on. I'm ready for the rollercoaster to begin...

No comments: