Search This Blog

4/11/2005

Delightful dream.

I've just woke up from one of the most intense lucid dreams I have ever had.

All too soon I was awakened by the sound of my telephone ringing and my answering machine kicking into operation.

I wish I could remember the details of my dream but I don't think you'd want to read about it anyway so maybe that's not such a bad thing. Selah.

I am off work today and plan on spending it doing as little as is humanly possible. I'll read some more of One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Write a little and generally fuck around for the rest of the day. No doubt I'll go along to my mates house and spend too much time chatting about the insanity of the world we live in. Just the average day off.

I'll also be re-watching the Moto GP race today as when I watched it yesterday I was distracted somewhat and didn't get to watch the precision slides and mastery of machine that the riders have. How they do what they do is alien to me but by thunder it's great to watch.

And that is to be my day,

No comments: