Search This Blog

4/26/2005

Coffee from the gods.

I had a religious experience yesterday.

I discovered a coffee that made me light up like a nuclear powered Xmas tree. It's called Rocketfuel and it contains not only coffee but has added Guarana to give it that little extra kick. And what a kick it is. I had one cup of Rocketfuel (Two teaspoons of Rocketfuel, Three sugars.) at 4pm on Sunday afternoon and it kept me as alert as a Doberman Pinscher with electrodes attached to it's balls until at least 6am on Monday morning.

I've taken better drugs that kept me awake and alert better than this new coffee but they were all totally and utterly illegal. This coffee will only be equaled when Amphetamines become available at your local, legitimate, chemist and Pro Plus comes in Long-Distance-Truck-Driver strength. Trust me on that. Or buy a jar of Rocketfuel and lift the top off your head.

No comments: