Search This Blog

3/11/2005

What is a man to do?

When faced with the question...

"It's 01:26 and I have work at 09:00. Should I go to bed and try for some sleep? Or use the half gram of base I have in my wallet to stay awake & alert and write all night?"

What should I do? Hmmm. It's a teaser. I'm in two minds. Seriously.
I need to look at this closely. Should I once again put my health, both mental and physical, at risk just for the sheer hell of it? Just for the kicks? I really shouldn't, but the little voice in my head is telling me to go for it and pull the trigger. But then again, that's what the little voice always says.

It's not like it would be the first time I have pulled the trigger on a mad night of drugs and doing whatever I fancy like I'm possessed. I'm known for doing shit like that. In fact; I revel in it.

I regularly tell people at the club of my insane drug consumption. My boss makes ironic observations about me being a Skyhighatryst. Club members [who will remain nameless] have sold me drugs! How insane is that? This is the state of lawn bowling today... Sir Frances Drake would be ashamed.

But I digress. Where was I?
Oh yeah, Should I light the blue touchpaper, retire to safety & go to bed? Or should I let my fingers do the walking & write?

Maybe I should go to bed. That'd be the right thing to do.

No comments: