Search This Blog

3/25/2005

Fighting off tiredness...

I sit.

Searching desperately for the answer to the one true question. "Why am I here?" Fucked if I know... Any clues? Go on. Just a small one. Be a friend. No? Fine then. I'll find out what the secret is on my own. And don't go thinking I'll let you in on the secret Bubba. You're on your own. As we all are.

I've been sitting here in front of my PC for about 3 hours drinking Stolichnaya Vodka with banana and orange juice, Smoking soft black hash and surfing the net. In that three hour space of time I have followed no specific criterion for logic at all and I have come to the following conclusions...
  • JFK's assasination was ordered by a parakeet named Joey.
  • Jesus died so the annual profits of Nestle increases at the same rate of the Bolivian National debt.
  • A Lesbian is for life. Not just Christmas.
  • The Welsh should be blamed for Hitlers rise into power. They never take any responsibility for anything.
  • I am not a member of the illuminate.
  • Porky Pig did the voice of Mel Blanc.
  • Fanny Farts are funny in certain situations.
  • I've had too much to drink.
Not a very productive night so far. I'm sure you'd agree.

No comments: