Search This Blog

2/02/2005

Not only... But also...

As I mentioned in my previous posting I am suffering from two abscesses. I've just discovered that I'm also shiting through the eye of a needle.

Just as I hit the post button on my last post I felt my stomach shift like Mount St Helens and had to run to the khazi, john, head, bog, loo, WC, toilet... whatever, to let my system purge whatever biological bastard has got into my guts.

I kid you not, what I just shat out had me worried for a second. It had the consistency of wet plaster-of-paris, the colour of mississippi flood water and the looks of cattle shit. Not a pretty picture I'm sure you'll agree.


(For the record; I was about to end this posting on a poorly constructed joke about how Sean Connery would describe my bowel movement as being "A shight for shore eyesh" But I decided against it... Or did I?)

No comments: