Search This Blog

2/12/2005

Friends Re-ignited.

As I posted a couple of days ago I have joined Friends reunited for a year and as i'm scottish I'm gonna make sure I get my £7.50's worth. It's a stereotype but It's true.

I spent a couple of hours last night skimming through the pupils that left at roughly the same time as I did and found in a fellow pupils profile this...


I love Ross Douglas' entry - he was so fu--in quiet at school (I thought), but he went on for hours about his life! It's true what they say - the quiet ones are the worst!

Would love to hear from any of you (especially Ross if he remembers me!)



I just had to send off a little note...

It's a dark, stormy, night tonight. And what better way to spend it than relaxing in front of a log fire, sipping a glass of the finest cognac, smoking a cuban cigar and putting your feet up. Sounds good huh?
Sounds great to me as well. It's just a damn shame that I Don't have a log fire, can't stand cognac, can't afford a cuban cigar and am unable to relax after a visit to the dentists today.

First off I'd like to say thanks for the compliment about my posting. It always makes me smile knowing that something I wrote made someone laugh.

It feels strange sitting here writing to someone I grew up with. In my minds eye, & I'm pretty sure yours too, I see you as you were many moons ago. I cast my mind back into the fog of years gone by and am amazed that I remember you. Weird thing memory. I can't remember a day when it rained when I as a kid, or the name of the family that lived on the top floor of my stair but I remember you.

(I gotta warn you that when I write I tend to get a bit OTT. No doubt you noticed that. I remember you being a very perceptive person.)

I'll cut this message off here as I could rant on and on and probably bore you, scare you or freak you out if I did rant on.

Drop a line if you should feel so inclined.

Ross Douglas.




I wonder if I'll get a reply. What thinks you?

No comments: