Search This Blog

2/10/2005

Memories, Of the way we were.

I got a surprise from my past at 6am this morning when I dragged my ass out of bed & went to check my e-mail.

Imagine how I felt when I saw a mail from the Friendsreunited website.

Picture in your mind the horror of having someone from your past dropping by your house and announcing that they intend on staying with you for a week. That's the kind of fright I got. Not quite on the same level you may think but it seems that way to me. Deleting the message would be easy but if someone has taken the time to write to me the least I can do is fire off a reply.

So I answered it. Well, first I paid £7.50 to join the site for a year, then I answered it.
I have had no reply yet. But that's not a worry. Not everyone is able to spend as much time on the internet as me, Ahhh, the life of a single barman. It's all so real.

And now as time approaches 15:35 I have to go and get ready for work.

No comments: