Search This Blog

12/10/2004

Random musing while at work.

I had the thought that I really should post every thought that I can remember from my day but to be honest it'd just be a bore for both of us.

Thoughts from the day.
(The ones worth mentioning anyway.)

Considered starting a new blog about my little dip into online sex contacts in an attempt to have sex while i'm still able to appreciate it.
For the record; it has been four years since I have had sex that wasn't a solo performance. Ahemm. [akward silence] I know. Long time huh? Long story.

Considered robbing my work out of a few thousand £'s and using it to fuck off to Bolivia.

Considered firebombing a Starbucks coffee bar. (I was bored)

Considered skewering my aunties eyeball with a pencil. (She was boring me)

Once again considered six months on the dole while writing my book.

Considered trying to join a buddist temple.

Thought about GOD.

Wondered on what is reality.

No comments: