Search This Blog

12/07/2004

Considering semi-retirement.

As the end of the year approaches I am beginning to ponder... Should I continue to be a wage slave, or should I pack it in on new years eve and throw myself into trying to finish writing my book.
Not really much of a choice is it?

I have the whole story in my head but that's where the problem lies. It's in my head and not on paper. That can't be a good thing when sending the a draft to a publishers is not possible by telepathy yet. Mind you, those scientist types are probably working on that very thing as I type. Come on guys, get a move on, the world needs this ability.

The story I plan on writing will be a best seller. Of this I am sure.
I'm all for the belief that everything is possible, if you put your all into the idea and create something that you are genuinely proud to have created.

Perhaps I should post it on a blog and let it grow online for all of you to watch. Maybe.




No comments: