Search This Blog

12/06/2004

Lessons learned from life.

Certain things in life are often said to be foolproof but as the saying goes... "Nothing is foolproof to a smart enough fool."
It was this thought that inspired me to put a little time into the thought that people who have a passion for something should be paid for doing just that. No matter how inept they are at it.

Take me for example. I love to write my thoughts and ideas out and share them with people that want to read them. Trust me when I say I'm under no illusions that I am a writer in the same vein as Robert Louis Stevenson, Sir Walter Scott or irvine welsh *see endnote*
But I do at times hit upon wisdom that is comparable to the greatest writers in the history of the world and that is why I should be paid to sit here in front of my PC and type whatever comes to my mind. Just like I have done with this little screed.

All I need now is to find out where to send the bill.








*Actually I do think I'm a better writer than irvine welsh, That's why he doesn't get any capitals in his name. Fuck him.

No comments: