Search This Blog

6/24/2015

Somewhere deep in the bowels of Scotland...

 So, it’s been a wee while since I last posted anything on here and as I’m getting back into writing I guess I had better fill you all in on what I’ve been doing instead of blogging. I’ve been tweeting.

I’m also a member of The Married Man Club, a move that at least a few of my old readers will find hard to believe. A few may even cry. Or think seriously about killing themselves. After all, I’m only getting married once in my life and I’m quite the catch if you like ‘em chunky and funny.

As I mentioned I’m getting back into writing and in an effort to force me to keep at it I really should post at least one thing on here per day to keep all four of my fans on here happy. I do have a thousand followers on twitter but I’m not sure how many of them would sit through the shit I’ve written on here in the past so I’ll take it easy for a couple of weeks. Ease them into it so to speak.

Has it really been more than 2 years since I posted anything on here? Jeez, time flies…



Bookmark and Share

No comments: