Search This Blog

6/30/2015

And so it begins...


Again... Kinda.

I've decided it's about time I earned some money from doing what I do. Every single bit of "work" I do has a value to someone and as I can't seem to keep a job that has a boss hanging over me or forces me to deal with the other people that inhabit this planet I really should try to gather as much of that value in monetary terms as possible. Mostly to allow me to stop having to have bosses or interact with people.

A mobile phone with a camera can now take an image with such high quality that the days of being able to call yourself a photographer and lugging around a Nikon camera are gone... But not really... There are still professional photographers out there. Highly skilled in what they do they make the big bucks (No doubt some of them will be laughing at that statement) because they have years of experience in knowing what makes a good photograph.

I don't have years of experience in taking photographs. Anyone who's seen my Instagram will know this already. But I am able to edit an image into something worth looking at. And guess what? Some fool may want to pay me money for it! The fool! Ahahahahahahahahahaha... Oops, sorry, got carried away there.

So; Where was I? Oh yeah...

I'm currently finding ways to make my photography available for sale in as many different ways as possible.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: