Search This Blog

9/11/2008

Yesterday...

All my troubles seemed so far away, now it looks as though they're here to stay...

Sorry, I got sidelined there for a second... God knows why... Anyhoo, here we are again with the latest news from the wonderful world of me. Life is good, work is good and I am able to breath again after having spent the last couple of weeks coughing my lungs up after developing a chest infection that would bring down lesser mortals. (As one of the chosen few Children of the Grand Whazoo [may he giggle for all eternity] I am more than the sum of my parts and am immune to such trifling things such as pnuemonia.)

Today I spent most of the day in bed after playing around with all the lovely little FireFox addons I was raving about earlier in this blog until 5:45am. As such the day has mostly been taken up with sleep and work. But now I'm home after a good shift and am loose upon the web again.

I did manage to catch a small portion of the Mercury Prize last nigh though and have grabbed a copy of the winning album to listen to to see if I want to buy it and will let you all know what I think of it at some point. Fair enough, the judges of the Mercury prize will no doubt have reviewed it already but they don't have the same eyes as I do when it comes to music I may spend money on. If it sucks however I will delete it, save my money for something more worthwhile and curse the judges for having the musical taste of idiots.

No comments: