Search This Blog

9/30/2008

I don't do fashion...

For the obvious reasons...

A) I'm a bloke.
B) I have more sense.
C) Trends are only followed by those who cannot think for themselves.

Posh Spice however, does. And apparently she's caused a whole lot of hoo-hah with her latest fashion statement of heel-less boots. (cue all the oohing and ahhing of the womenfolk who read this blog)



The question I would like an answer to is "Will these shoes, if worn for any significant amount of time, cause back problems or other ill effects." Not because I care about Posh and her health you understand, but because I wish to see her suffer the same amount of agony and distress that she subjected us all to with her "singing."

I for one hope that wearing these shoes makes her spine twist like Chubby Checker with Parkinsons disease and curve like a baseball thrown by John Lee Richmond. Should this be the case I'll be happy knowing that the rake thin, irritating, talentless, waste of flesh and organs, cunt is getting all that she deserves.

Mahalo.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think if I was tasked with removing them from posh I'd go the easy way and hack her legs off at the neck.

A 2 Z said...

I think she is just another "pussy n boots"! They now live in America, lucky for us... But like many other females I have a weakness for her husband. I always wondered what he saw in her. BTW I like your mom, she rocks! I hope she was not too rough on you! LOL

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

I have absolutely nothing to say on the subject....
Salagatle!

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

the article was fine till I came on the C word, tut Ross, what have I told you about swearing.....I hope your blog Mum is just as hard on you.

Mammy xx

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

Good Lord, I never knew that C*** and T***meant the same thing, I can see now why you thought I was swearing at you....sorry. still don't like the bloody word, ps how can I look at A 2 Z blog, she sounds interesting. Mammy xxx

Unknown said...

You live and learn mammy, you live and learn.

A 2 Z doesn't have a blog as far as I know but by all means leave her a message and see what she says.

Love ya.

SIGHTHILL LADY said...

ok RossPoss, hello A 2 Z do you have a blog? Ross's Mammy