Search This Blog

9/14/2008

Addons and themes and scripts, oh my. We're not in Kansas any more...

Ok, so lately I've been posting nothing of interest, unless you're keen on finding out how to make your browsing experience more individual. This may change at some point but right now I'm hooked on it so you'll just have to put up with it until I am distracted by something else and move on.

The latest addon I've stumbled across on my travels through the interstitial webulator is Scribefire. A handy blog related program that sits quietly in FireFox and allows you to blog about the page you are currently reading/looking at/jerking off to (delete as necessary) with little or no hassle. Scribefire sits patiently at the bottom of Firefox and does nothing until you click it into action and up it jumps like a soldier desperate to please his commanding officer.

I'll be playing around with Scribefire later on tonight and will update this post as I go. I'll highlight the pro's and cons of this neat looking little program, so far I have only had ten minutes of playing with it and won't be able to post much more as I have to go to work now.



And here we are a few hours later and I've arrived back at home after doing my shift at the pub (Which has it's very own Bebo page right here if you feel like having a whole pub as one of your friends) and I'm playing around with scrIbefire. The only problem I have noticed is the non existant spell checker. Other than that Scribefire is a great tool for all your blogging needs. Formatting a post is as easy if not easier than blogger itself and there are plenty of extra things to keep you amused.

All in all Scribefire is a worthwhile addon to firefox.

No comments: