Search This Blog

7/22/2008

It was small mercys...

that kept me going at work in the last few weeks.

Small Mercy's like a wireless connection to the Internet which allowed me to escape from the miserable surrounds, even more miserable decor, and still more depressing customers whenever the doom and gloom got to me and I felt like walking out.

The other way of escaping I found was the jukebox. Which, despite being mostly populated with the latest dance chartoppers, golden oldies, seventies music and the eighties big-hair-and-make-up shit that was dull then and is even duller now, actually managed to keep me sane.

Top tunes these last few weeks have therefor been as follows...

Jeff Buckley - Lilac Wine.
Peter Gabriel - Biko.
Madness - Our House.
Queen - Killer Queen.
David Bowie - Starman.
Pink Floyd - Wish you were here.

No comments: