Search This Blog

6/01/2008

This post is brought to you in association with...

American TV.

I'm sitting in the Villa watching TV. The women have gone shopping and my old man, my brother and the boys have gone to play tennis at the clubhouse.

Advertisment break.

Have you tried the all new and improved Gatorade? Containing hydrocyclotenes, to provide you with all the valuable nutrients your body needs, the all new Gatorade comes in three flavours and is available at your local store. If your local store does not stock the all new gatorade call 1-800 GETNEWGATOR.

Back to regular programing.

Last night we took a trip to Seaworld for a couple of hours where I got to ride Kraken for the first time. Sheikra at Busch Gardens seemed to me like it would be hard to top but I was wrong. Kraken in Seaworld was ten times as much fun. Tonight we're going back for a few hours and I'll be attempting to ride Kraken as many times as possible. I managed four times last night and hope to get twice as many tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your trip sounds awesome and like you are having a blast. Glad to read about the excitement. Drink a good beer for me. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures and when I plan my trip to Disney (never been, apparently my parents don't love me. how unamerican of them!) I will make sure to check in with you first.

Divemaster GranDad said...

Cupcake...the USA does not make ANY good beer. It all tastes like piss.

Cuzz...glad to hear you're all having a great time. Please give my sister a big "Happy Birthday" snog from me.

Unknown said...

Cupcake,
You must be the only American not to have been, the rest of the country seemed to be there on saturday.

Max,
I rode that bitch like a mofo, 13 times in a row.

Steve-o,
Angie says Hi and that she had a great day.