Search This Blog

5/08/2008

Ye Cannae Change the Laws of Physics...

A body that is in motion will keep moving in a straight line
unless some outside force causes it to change direction.
Sir Isaac Newton.

I'm all out of kilter this morning.
My head is fuggy.
Clear thoughts are hard to get a hold of.

What has caused this?

Dreams of loves long lost.
Dreams where one can touch but not feel.
The slightest touch threw me off course.

I awake and connect to the machine.
Searching.
Nothing found.

Why now?

Some unconcious need?
A subliminal desire?
A trick of the mind.

2 comments:

Divemaster GranDad said...

Cuzz...your brother got me onto a Facebook site called "Six Word Stories". Some of them are good, and you can post your own too. I think you'd have a few stories for them. My personal favourite that I posted was "She 'saved' her beaver? My mistake..."

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

What you describe sounds like the bad remnants of a bad dose of really cheap and nasty "smoke"! You really need to change your dealer man!
Salagatle!