Search This Blog

5/24/2008

It's saturday...

And it's the day I fly out to Florida.

In roughly five hours and forty five minutes there will be a phone call instructing me to get my arse out of bed and make my way downstairs to the car. Not that I'll be in my bed, oh no, I'll be wide awake and waiting expectantly like a kid at Christmas.

I've spent most of tonight whipping and ripping my favorite music onto my hard disk, finishing packing the necessities and pondering whether or not Florida, and the people of the state, will live up to my expectations. To put it more succinctly, all thoughts of Edinburgh could not be further from my mind.

My lucky t-shirt (I've never died while wearing it) sits on my armchair beside me in preparation for another test of its powers and my lucky mascot is safely stowed in my backpack.



That's him. His name is Jo Boo and he's the earth bound messenger of The Grand Whazoo, who as you all should know by now, is every God all rolled into one. And that's a damn good mascot to have on your side should the shit hit the fan.

I will, of course, be documenting my trip on this here blog and you can keep abreast of things by checking back over the next three weeks. Constant updates (courtesy of twitter) will be posted here on the main page, on my twitter page and via this rss feed.

1 comment:

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Hope u have fun
Salagatle!