Search This Blog

1/29/2008

What's so difficult?

It's not rocket science.

It's an answering machine. That's all. Just a wee machine that answers my phone when I'm not here so whomever is calling can leave a message saying that they called and could I get back in touch whenever I have a chance on whatever phone number.

So, having established these facts can someone explain to me why the hell no-one seems to be able to grasp the concept?

I got in tonight to find "You Have 16 messages" flashing on my machine and not one message to go with aforementioned messages.

Do me a favour, if you call me and get my answering machine, LEAVE A MESSAGE!

1 comment:

twelve_squared said...

I would but I dont have your number.

:)

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/3f716ffebe

really worth your time... before you rant on Tom Cruise and his lunacy... you should see what others in his "group" are thinking.