Search This Blog

12/20/2007

A4E again today.

This place reminds me of school. Without the fun and general hilarity.

When I was at school I was the class clown. You know the type... Strange shouts of random words, that marvellous pre-pubescent tourettes syndrome thing; Paper airplanes at inappropriate times; Telling the teacher that the reason you were late was that you were saving the world from alien invasion; [1] In short, chaos. ... Here however I'm the attentive student trying desperately not to scream at the class clowns for being stupid while other people are trying to work.

No doubt Manc_lass will be laughing at the irony of this. What goes around comes around and all that "H" me old china. Had I known how distracting it can be when someone insists on talking utter shite when you really just want to get your head down and learn something I'd have kept my high jinks to a minimum.

[1] I actually used this excuse once. Strangely enough the teacher didn't believe me and gave me detention despite the story I made up on the spot to justify it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ross,

I'm more shocked than laughing. Was I the one who was trying to get my head down and learn something? Oh my God I probably was...how sad. Well that explains the lack of boyfriends!

And I keep my 'what goes around comes around' saying for cheating husbands who will hopefully succumb to an incurable STD which causes their testicles to shrivel up while their old man spontaneously combusts...

Anyway, your high jinks made me laugh. So that was OK.