Search This Blog

7/17/2007

Once in a while...

I get a hankering for something different to munch on. (My usual diet consists of enough fast food to give a rhinoceros a heart attack.) So tonight I hied up to the local ASDA (Walmart to my American readers) and went food shopping.

I strolled through the deli aisle where my eye was caught by a rather scrummy looking mixed leaves salad with feta cheese and walnuts. That's the bugger for me I thought and deposited it in the basket. Into the bread/cake aisle I went where I got a Garlic and herb topped twisty loaf thing that you bake in the oven.

Then I made the fatal mistake of walking through the frozen dessert aisle. Right in front of my eyes were six packs of cornetto ice creams on special offer. Two boxes for £3. (Quick question; If ASDA keeps rolling back prices as they claim in their ad's how come nothing is free?)

Needless to say the healthy option went south quicker than a hooker during the Catholic seminaries visit to town, and the salad and garlicky bread were dumped into the freezer and were rapidly replaced by two boxes of mint cornettos and a gallon of Carte D'or Greek yoghurt and honey ice cream.

So tonight instead of sitting in the livingroom chowing down on a healthy mixed leaves salad and garlic bread I'm up to my eyes in ice cream.

Just call me a fat cunt. I deserve it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing wrong with your choice. Just consider your efforts an attempt to get caught up on your calcium deficiency.

You can eat salad and garlicky bread tomorrow :)

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Ok then, you are a cat funt....

Salagatle!