Search This Blog

4/01/2007

It's going to be a busy week...

For yours truly.

Tomorrow I've got to phone my lawyer, then I'm off to my sisters to have dinner and see the kids, this will be followed by a small stop-off at my brothers to pick up a disk I need to fix a computer. Finally I've got to go round to my friends to attempt to fix the aforementioned computer.

On Tuesday I'm job hunting with a vengeance as I've only got £50 ($25) to last me a fortnight and there is a £40 phone bill and a £150 electricity bill sitting on my desk staring at me.

(The shortage of cash is my main problem as it may be that I have to pack in the cigarettes... Please Lord don't let it be so, if I quit smoking I'll turn into a total rageaholic and may take to another (cheaper) vice to suppress my anger at the world around me such as Lighter Fuel, Sniffing Glue or the good old fashioned Brasso mixed with milk...)

Wednesday and Thursday will see me wearing a shirt and, possibly, a tie as those are the days I really don't want to tempt fate, my lawyer, or the wrath of a judge who just doesn't get it by wearing my infamous "Terrorist?" T-shirt.

Friday will involve more job hunting on a level never seen before by humanity.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Lawyer, huh.... I'm scared to ask.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

What for the lawyers visit?

Salagatle!

Fishman said...

Hope you have a good one hunting down the a Job! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Stop smoking and get a job ASAP.

Love Mammy