Search This Blog

3/11/2007

Please let it be true...

Following the furore over TV show phone in competitions it has been rumoured that shows such as Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway, Come Dancing, Pap Idol... Et al may have to be removed from the airwaves.

Hallefuckinlujah!

I've tried to figure out what kind of imbecile watches this trite and have only managed to come up with the mental image of several hundred retarded chimpanzees. Perhaps that sounds a bit harsh but in order to quantify my defense I must say that I actually watched a few minutes of these shows in order to make a judgement on them. I'm totally convinced that I'm correct in my opinion.

While watching the news the other day I witnessed a commentator say that "The public is losing its trust in TV."

What I'd like to know is who the hell trusts TV? Obviously no-one with half a brain cell. Because anyone with an IQ equal to that of a colobus monkey knows that the majority of TV programs are nothing but a big pile of bullshit... The news gives you the impression that every Muslim in the country is a suicide bomber in waiting, politicians are great leaders who have the public interest at heart and the police are heroes. Bollocks.

Most Muslims are peace loving people who only want to get on with their lives as best they can, politicians are a bunch of lying, cheating, scheming bastards who spend all day selling your life away from under you and the police are only there to spoil your fun by implementing idiotic laws so you don't have a good time at the party...

No comments: